Accessibility Statement for Sixty Vines
Sixty Vines is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Sixty Vines takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Sixty Vines website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Regular automated and manual usability testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sixty Vines is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sixty Vines. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Sixty Vines website:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Sixty Vines is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The Sixty Vines website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
Sixty Vines is not compatible with:
- In Internet Explorer 10 and in older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of Sixty Vines relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Sixty Vines utilizes technology on its website that may require specific readers or viewers. Please contact us if you observe anything not listed below.
Additional Technology for Sixty Vines:
- Adobe PDF Documents: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- YouTube Videos: While captions are available for videos through the embed player, additional video transcripts are available via direct link to YouTube through the embedded player.
Sixty Vines employs the following process to maintain full ADA-compliance/web accessibility on www.sixtyvines.com:
- Validate that users can successfully navigate the web site using the Jaws and NVDA screen-readers
- Evaluate the web site using a combination of Google Lighthouse, Powermapper’s Sortsite, ARC and WAVE technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an on-going basis
Sixty Vines provides this information regarding third-party links:
- The Sixty Vines website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Sixty Vines does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.